How to Fix Winword.exe in Few Clicks
Manual Steps to Fix Winword.exe Error Completely
Apart from above error message i.e “Winword.exe has stopped Working”, you will also get various other types of error messages like:
- winword.exe advapi32.dll
- winword.exe nvmctray.dll
- winword.exe nview.dll
- winword has caused an error in kernel32.dll
- winword has caused an error and so on........
- Negative Consequences of Winword.exe windows Error:
- System freeze
- Computer crash
- Slow system performance
- Raises several system errors like Kernel32.dll error, runtime error 429, 91, Windows ActiveX error and so on.
- Blue screen of death
- Driver related problems
Some manual steps are depicted below which you can try to resolve Winword.exe error:
Caution: Manual steps involve registry editing. As registry play a vital role in proper functioning of the system so if you are not technically skilled then it is never advisable to attempt these manual procedures. Your slight mistake will make your system unusable. However you can solve this problem by using some tool. So don\'t frustrate, see last part of this article to get more information on automatic tool.
Note: Before making any changes in registry must take backup copy. This will help if something goes wrong.
- First of all close the Application
- Click Start>>Run
- Type “regedit.exe” and press enter, this will open registry editor windows
- Search for path which is mentioned below
- Next find the Data Folder and rename it to “Old-Data”
- Finally restart the Word.
Winword.exe and wants to remove it then don\'t worry? Use registry cleaner tool and get rid of all problem.
Steps to Fix Winword.exe
Download the Software to Winword.exe. After Downloading Install the software.
Step 1: Launch the software to remove Winword.exe
Free SCAN Your System Now